We want to shake up the way people listen to and discover music. We are built on the belief that people deserve a listening experience as unique as they are.
Our mission is to help listeners explore specialist genres of music. This could be Drum & Bass, Baile Funk, Future Beats, Lo-Fi or Kaduro. We connect our listeners with new music from every corner of the globe using our combination of human curation and our advanced discovery-based algorithms to showcase the very best content to brand new audiences worldwide.
What we're looking for
Keakie is looking for an experienced designer to join, collaborate and lead on the Dash team and product. This is our bespoke leading content management and analytics tool for our DJ’s, mixers, podcasts, brands and advertisers to manage their content on Keakie.
Delivering value in sprints, you will work on unlocking our existing product roadmap with our curation team, bringing your expertise in discovery and validation, iterative design and testing to the team. You will identify when deeper research is necessary and when you need to adapt and deliver value quickly to our end users.
Dash is an opportunity for you to own, lead and be a visionary for as you join us in crafting an unrivalled experience for our range of artistic and creative clients.
What you’ll do
- Lead and nurture the user experience of an existing product, in partnership with your product owner, curation team, engineers and key stakeholders
- Contribute to strategic decisions for the future and direction of DASH, championing your users based on qualitative and quantitive data
- Apply mixed methods of research for the DASH audiences (advertisers, brands, DJ’s, mixers and podcasts) to understand how users think and feel
- Define and design the end-to-end user flows which capture our users primary goals and opportunities to innovate on new thinking for DASH
- Prototype your thinking into tangible outputs which captures accurately your users and stakeholders needs for feedback and research
- Socialise and democratise UX, creating opportunities for others to be involved and present your work to evangelise impeccable design standards
- Translate your problem solving concepts into development ready solutions for your engineers
- Work in collaboration with our UX/UI team leads to create and maintain Keakie’s brand guidelines, principles, templates and assets
What you’ll need
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient with Figma
- Ability to communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers/stakeholders
- Experience of working within a team, being able to collaborate with others company wide, solve problems and meet deadlines when required
- Adobe Creative Suite
Perks and benefits
- A selection of printed artwork
- Custom equipment setup
- Exclusive Keakie merchandise
- Flexible and remote working
- Regular social events
- Investment opportunities with our VC partners
- The chance to host your own show
- The chance to work alongside a top team of advisors and top leaders
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000