What we're looking for
Keakie is looking for an experienced Go Engineer to join the Platform Team, the integral team responsible for managing the API and delivering a set of innovative and first-of-their-kind features.
What you’ll do
- Take full ownership of our API, which is written in Go.
- Participate in system design discussions and decisions
- Write clean, modular and testable robust code, satisfying system requirements
- Iterate upon and continue our migration to microservice architecture (using GoKit framework)
- Develop listener facing features, including those that improve music discovery through moods
- Integrate with third parties like Google (for Auth) and Stripe (for artist payments)
What you’ll need
- Expertise in Golang. 4 years+
- Expertise and focus building performant systems in constrained (time/resource) environments.
- Experience taking full ownership of APIs and Microservices.
- Experience debugging and supporting applications in a cloud environment.
- Track record working with database systems (Cassandra, Redis, Aerospike, Druid or similar).
- Experience building event-driven backend services for large-scale consumer facing applications.
- Strong knowledge of parallel and concurrent programming paradigms
- Agile software development experience.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, and their time and space performance characteristics.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable in collaborative environments.
- GoKit frameowrk
- Druid (being replaced by Rockset over time)
- Amazon QLDB (for ad-tech)