What we're looking for
Keakie is looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join the Consumer experience team, and take responsibility for building our web based listening experience. This is a great opportunity to join us to create ground-breaking technology for music fans around the world.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility for adding new features and refining the existing feature set for the web
- Working day-to-day on reﬁning the consistency, performance and use-cases of UI components.
- Set market leading trends at the cutting edge of developments in front end user experience.
- Ensure the reliable performance of Keakie’s streaming across a range of devices and browsers.
- Collaborate within the engineering team in tackling unique, interesting and challenging problems.
- Develop new features in tandem with our UI/UX lead and mobile app development team
- Ensure quick responses to platform bugs
- Working to reﬁne the user interface and quality of user experience on https://www.keakie.com
What you’ll need
- Strong knowledge and understanding of React
- Appreciation and understanding of UX principles
- Focus on performance proﬁciency with responsive design
- 4 years+ experience in frontend development using React
- Ability to work independently
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about delivering end-to-end experiences and software architecture
- You have experience with modern web technologies, coding, testing, debugging, and automation techniques
- Audio streaming uses Shaka, HLS and MPEG DASH
- Authentication with JWT, Facebook API and Sign in With Apple JS
- Redux / React Context
- React Hooks
Salary: £80,000 - £100,000
When: October 2021