What we're looking for
Keakie is looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join the Artist Experience (Dash) Team and take responsibility for building products and experiences for our artists and brand clients.
What you’ll do
- Take responsibility for adding new features and refining the existing feature set for our analytics tools
- Working day-to-day on reﬁning the consistency, performance and use-cases of UI components.
- Set market leading trends at the cutting edge of developments in front end user experience.
- Collaborate within the engineering team in tackling unique, interesting and challenging problems.
- Ensure quick responses to platform bugs
- Take responsibility for future integrations including ticketing and track ID external systems
- Develop a strategy and components for data visualisation including mapping and graphing.
What you’ll need
- Strong knowledge and understanding of JS
- Demonstrated experience in the use of APIs
- Appreciation and understanding of UX principles
- Focus on performance proﬁciency with responsive design
- 5 years+ experience in frontend development
- Ability to work independently
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about delivering end-to-end experiences and software architecture
- You have experience with modern web technologies, coding, testing, debugging, and automation techniques
- Authentication using JWT
- Vanilla JS
- Web Workers
- Mutation / Intersection Observers
- Visual graphing tools/frameworks
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000
When: October 2021